Sounding board for business owners
These are some of the reasons entrepreneurs told me they decided to work with me.
- I have big plans and you just want to have someone listen, ask questions, be my cheerleader and hold me on track by making sure I do what I say I am going to do.
- I feel a bit isolated. My friends have listened to my thoughts and ideas once too often and I can see their eyes glaze over. In a nutshell they are bored and still I need to talk - it helps me think, but I don't want to lose my friends.
- I have so many conflicting thoughts going around in my head I'm not quite sure where to start, or even if I should start.
- I have lots of great ideas and am having difficulty prioritising them.
- I seem to have lost confidence in myself, I'm just not myself and don't know what to do and I can't see a way to get my mojo back.
- I have big plans but other people don't get it and I feel they are holding me back.
- I feel I have lost the 'why' I went into business for myself in the first place, I have moved so far away from the original concept.
- I think I need to change how I communicate with my team to raise the level of performance.